Mindset Mondays with DTK – Ep #193 — Stick a Fork In It … and Savor It!
This is the time to celebrate.
This is the time to envision.
Four years ago I longed for something that I didn’t have.
I wanted to become for facile speaking to any topic, through the lens of my point of view … live and off the cuff. My desire back then was for something new … not a condemnation of what I had at that time.
What’s become clear to me now is that I am setting the intention to remain in that very same Epicurean mindset.
Do not spoil what you have
by desiring what you have not;
remember that what you now
have was once among the
things you only hoped for.
I love what has been created throughout the last four years of “Mindset Mondays with DTK”:
- 193 live weekly episodes have aired and created thousands of conversations
- a book has been brought to life and sold around the globe impacting so many lives
- a community of souls intent on getting at better at being who they be has come together
- I have fallen in love with speaking live and responding to whatever comes up in the space
- I have had amazing conversations with fabulous humans I would not otherwise have met, and
- all of the episodes are being converted into a podcast which will drop in the new year.
And that’s only scratching the surface.
And my desire to bring something else to life does NOT mean that I am poo-pooing what I have created and what exists now. In fact, whatever emerges next is undoubtedly because of, if not expanded by, that which has already been created.
I’m excited about what I am creating and by ending the live “Mindset Mondays with DTK” broadcasts I am creating space for that emergence. I am excited to experience who I get to become in order to breathe life into this next endeavor.
Over the next several weeks I’ll be playing with something new … and I’ll be doing some of that playing publicly while I feel (rather than figure) all of this out.
Keep your eyes and ears peeled for Minding Your Own Wisdom.
What do you wish to honor?
And what’s coming next fo you?
Are you in?
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!Join the Facebook Group